Adsorbing feed mix Atoxil VP+ is a unique complex of adsorbent mycotoxins of the 4th generation.
It is produced on the production facilities of the pharmaceutical company “Orisil-Pharm”, awarded with the certificate of compliance with GMP and DSTU ISO 22000: 2007.
Atoxil VP+ is an original composition of three types of the adsorbents: silicon, organic and mineral which provide maximum synergetic effect and broad spectrum of effect.
Double action is a unique advantage of Atoxil VP+ feed additive:
1. Decontamination of feed and gastrointestinal tract of animals from the toxic substances: mycotoxins, enterotoxins, allergens, phytotoxins, ammonia.
2. Decontamination of feed and gastrointestinal tract of animals from pathogenic bacteria and various kinds of fungi.
Usage of Atoxil VP+ allows to resolve problem of unsatisfactory feeding and forget about the diseases and economic losses:
1. Increases feed conversion;
2. Reduces the fattening period;
3. Increases productivity: meat, milk and eggs productivity;
4. Loss of cattle significantly decreases;
5. The condition of the parent flock improves and, as a result, the reproduction of the livestock improves;
6. Significantly reduces expenses for medications (antibacterial drugs (antibiotics, sulfanilamides), anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotectors, electrolytes, generics, etc.).
7. Improves the quality of livestock products to the organic class;
8. High-quality products yield larger profits.
Atoxil VP+ is produced pre-packed by 10 kg in multilayer paper bags.
TR U 10.9 – 32640291 – 004 : 2015