Recommendations for use
It is recommended to use the adsorbing mixture of Atoxil VP+ in all types of feed for pigs, poultry, small ruminants and cattle:
- for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases with diarrheal syndrome of various etiologies;
- in the event of clinical signs of poisoning of animals with mycotoxins (diarrhea, poor appetite, vomiting, reduced productivity, reduced immunity);
- if the feed is made from grain that has been collected and transported under difficult climatic conditions;
- in case of violation of storage conditions of grain and finished feed (high temperature and humidity);
- when mold fungi are found in raw materials and finished feed
The product is introduced into the feed by multi-stage mixing.
The dosage is determined by the specialist of veterinary medicine depending on the intensity of the contamination of feed with toxic substances. The most optimal doses are given in the table.
Contraindications: Not established. Cautions: No.
Atoxil VP+ is produced packaged in 10 kg multi-layer paper bags.
Store in the original packaging, in a dry, cool, dark place, at a temperature of 0 °C to + 25 °C.