Atoxil is a medicinal product that belongs to a group of enterosorbents of a new generation on the basis of highly dispersed silicon dioxide. Thanks to its unique microspherical structure, Atoxil shows high sorption activity and immediate action. In the gastrointestinal tract, Atoxil quickly binds and removes toxic substances of different origin form the body, namely:
- pathogenic bacteria and its waste products
- microbial toxins and other harmful substances entering the stomach with the food of poor quality;
- allergens (substances that trigger allergic reactions);
- toxic metabolic products generated in the body in disease of stomach, liver and kidneys;
- poisons, alcohol and salts of heavy metals.
Taking into account the wide spectrum of sorption activity, Atoxil is a highly effective medicinal product with antimicrobial, detoxification and antiallergic action. As it enters gastrointestinal tract, Atoxil shows its effect already after the first minutes that provides quick therapeutic result.
Therapeutic effiсacy of the medicinal product Atoxil:
- elimination of the signs of intoxication and poisoning (nausea, vomiting, weakness, digestive disorders)
- elimination of stomach and intestinal disorders (diarrhea, bloating, dysbiosis)
- reduction of toxic and allergic reactions, elimination of skin manifestations of allergy, itching
- elimination of intoxication syndromee in liver and kidneys diseases
Recommendations for use:
- acute intestinal infections
- food poisoning
- food allergic diseases (atopic dermatitis, urticarial fever, diathesis)
- dermatological diseases (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis)
- liver disorders (acute and chronic)
- chronic renal failure, pyelonephritis
Atoxil is a medicinal product of high safety profile. It does not break down and is not absorbed in gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, it is recommended for almost all groups of patients, yet from the first year of life.
Atoxil is registered as medicinal product that passed all stages of clinical researches and confirmed its high efficacy and safety of usage.
Silicon dioxide, containing in Atoxil, has passed the test for compliance with FDA standards and USA pharmacopeia according to USP 29-NF24 monograph tests.
The information is intended for specialists in the field of medicine and pharmacy.