Atoxil VP-unique enterosorbent of the 4th generation.
Unique microsphere structure of Atoxil VP ensures:
- Significant sorption activity – sorption capacity of toxic substances is 600 mg/g
- Baccalaureate action on microorganisms and viruses (1010 per 1 g)
- High sorption rate after a few minutes after getting into the gastrointestinal tract
- Selectivity of action – it preserves vitamins, trace elements in the body, restores microflora that ensures safety even during long-term administration
- The solution is odorless and tasteless that ensures easiness of administration in comparison with gel and other forms of sorbents.
Atoxil VP is administered orally with drinking water, preparing a suspension in the following proportion: 2 g of the drug for 20-50 ml of water. Shelf life of Atoxil VP aqueous suspension is no more than 32 hours when stored at a temperature of 2 to 8 °C. It must be shaken immediately before each application.
Atoxil VP is registered as a veterinary drug that has passed clinical trials and confirmed its high efficiency and safety in use.